[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY MEMORIAL: March 9th!!

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Wed Mar 8 08:44:50 EST 2023

Are your candles ready? March 9th is the big day for our annual Peter
Gurney Memorial, and weee want you to be a part of this special
tradition. In remembrance of all of our pets and pet-people who are
now at the Rainbow Bridge, weee want you to light a candle (real,
electric, or virtual) in their memory. As the lights are lit in each
time zone, the light travels around the world for all at the Rainbow
Bridge to see and know that weee are remembering them on this special
day.

So light your candle on March 9th at 8:00 pm, in your particular time
zone and tell others to light a candle too!  weee hope weee get lots
of participation. Afterward just send a post to the Digest telling
where you lit your light, so that weee can keep a listing to post on
the Digest of all the places where the lights went around the world!

Organizers Scottie, Coke, Fitz, Oliver, and helpers Cindy and Audrey