[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY MEMORIAL: It's Tonight at 8:00 pm!!!

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Thu Mar 9 00:35:24 EST 2023

Ladies, Gentlemen, and Gentlepigs,

The 18th Annual Peter Gurney Candlelight Memorial is TONIGHT (for most
of us) at 8:00 pm!  For some of us, it was yesterday, so thank you!
This is the day that weee remember Peter Gurney and all of our beloved
pets,(footed, finned, and feathered), and our special hoomans who are
at the Rainbow Bridge. Peter Gurney wrote much of the information on
guinea pig health that weee use. He was British and passed away in
2006.  His birthday was March 9th, so weee remember him and our dear
pets on that day.

Weee want you to be part of this special tradition by lighting a
candle (real, electric, or virtual) at around 8:00 pm, in your
particular time zone. As lights are lit in each time zone, the "light"
will travel around the world for all at the Rainbow Bridge to see, and
know that we are remembering them on this special day. If you can,
leave your candle on for an hour, until the next time zone takes over.

Afterward, send a post to the Digest with your location: city or town,
state or province, and country, and our helpers will keep a listing of
all the places where our lights went and post the listing on the
Digest.  Photos are also welcome, but send your photos to:
PG_Memorial at gpdd.org because the Digest cannot "see" photos, but the
Digest Administrator can put them on the Digest webpage.

So get your candles ready! Tell others to light a candle too, and be
sure to tell us their locations also. Weee know that everyone at the
Rainbow Bridge is looking forward to seeing our lights go around the
world in their memory.

Organizers: Scottie, Coke, Fitz, Oliver, and helpers Cindy and Audrey