[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY MEMORIAL: Where Did You Light Your Candle??

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Sun Mar 12 01:47:14 EST 2023

Weee lit our candle, so tell us where you lit your candle!  Tell us
the city or town, the state or province, and your country if you are
outside of the U.S. Just post it to the Digest, and weee will have our
helpers keep a listing for all to see.  IF you took a photo, be sure
to send it to: PG_Memorial at gpdd.org

This is always a very special event, so be sure to tell us the
location of your light. Weee know that everyone at the Rainbow saw our
lights, but weee want to be sure that all our Digesters know where the
lights went too. Weee are hearing from lots of folks, and weee don't
want anyone left out.  Weee know that everyone at the Rainbow Bridge
thanks you for remembering them. It is so good to hear from our Digest
family!

Organizers Scottie, Coke, Fitz, Oliver, and helpers Cindy and Audrey