[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: we'd love to hear from you

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 14 12:44:26 EDT 2023

It's hard to believe that the annual Peter Gurney Candle Lighting was almost a week ago! We hope you were able to join us in lighting candles in his memory and in the memories of other beloved friends (human, furred, finned, and feathered) who have passed on.

If you lit a candle or candles, please do send a note to the Digest to let us know your location. Later the list of locations will appear on the Digest homepage (gpdd.org), along with photos of the event.

Please direct photos to pg_memorial at gpdd.org (mailto:pg_memorial at gpdd.org).

Thank you!

Organizers Oliver, Scottie, Coke, and Fitz, and assistants Audrey and Cindy