[Gpdd] MISC I just got a cat for christmas, help me!

Selena S. fuzzyrainbow at shaw.ca
Fri Dec 26 14:51:23 EST 2003

I would never declaw a cat!  The human equivalent surgery would be to cut
off your finger at the knucle and expect you to live normally.  There are
other ways to discourage a cat from clawing furniture.  If you declaw a cat
it's inhumane and leaves them without a means of self defence.  Get some
scratching posts.  And water guns.  If the cat scratches anything else,
shoot the cat with the water guns.  They will learn eventually.
*******
Selena Simonetti
fuzzyrainbow at shaw.ca