[Gpdd] [SILLY Jenni's Application

Jenni jenni at beethoven.com
Sun Nov 16 09:21:40 EST 2003

Dearest WWW,
I would like to assist in any nursing duties and handling of the
pharmaceuticals, if possible.
I have had over 10 years experience in pharmacy technician work, and I see
you have gathered a virtual pharmacy of very important medications for the
trip.  Please entrust them to me to be stored, handled, dosed, and
administered with professional care.  References upon wheequest <"Beethoven!
Stop messing with the keyboard, this is very serious!"> Excuse me...
Also, I just recv'd my letter of acceptance into the RN nursing program!!
So, being of a very medical nature, I would love to be of assistance in care
of fainting sows, hips thrown out of alignment from rumblestrutting, hoarse
piggy voices from all the wheeking going on, air-sickness, overeating (can
that be done?), etc.
Also, I have had some experience working as a vet assistant.  Piggy care is
my concern!
Thank you so much for consideration, I hope it's not too late to post this!
Jenni, slave to Beethoven