[Gpdd] [SILLY] Wison to be Spiritual Liason and Counselor

Sandra Oliver-Poore oliverpoore at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 16 21:39:35 EST 2003

WWW here, for Wilson

Wilson,  you too have that special touch and will be a valuable member of
our Spiritual and Comfort Team.  Your touching story conveys to me the
feeling of how it must be to be unwanted, and though that has not been my
experience, you make me want to each out to the unwanted, the uncared for.
Whee must all do what whee can and if not directly then by supporting a
Rescue, campaigning against rotten pet stores and animal cruelty.  You make
this world a better place. Please share your experience at the event with us
and my personal greetings to all the past Penny Giggles frolicing at the
bridge, waiting patiently for us all.
thank you
WWW and Ms. Penny Pig for all the Penny Giggles