[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] PigAir 11/16 Lands in Seattle!

Pam Mitchell phm251 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 16 21:41:02 EST 2003

Announcement from your Flight Crew:

This is your Captain confirming that Charter Flight 11/16 will be landing on
time at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. We will be deplaning at Gate
C5 in Concourse C.

All travelers are requested to leave their carry-on luggage on board as our
Baggage Handlers have been instructed to make sure that all luggage is
delivered to your shuttles. Please hold on to your baggage ticket, as many
pieces of luggage look the same. For those musicians wishing to continue
playing on the shuttle, please secure and take your instruments with you.

All pigs are requested to go directly to the charter shuttles on the first
floor level outside Baggage Claim 5. Your shuttles are clearly labeled as
the “Great Poo Trail Caravan.” You are scheduled to arrive in Cape Alava at
approximately 4:30 AM. Breakfast will be served upon arrival.

Flight Attendants please note that the Official Greeter, Mr. Prince is to
deplane first as he has a charter helicopter waiting to take him directly to
Cape Alava.

On behalf of PigAir Charters and your crew for Flight 11/16, we want to
thank you for traveling with us for this most auspicious celebration for the
Laying of the Last Poo. We also want to remind you that PigAir Charters will
be participating in the Missing-Man Flyover as part of the festivities.

Please return your tray tables to their secure position and fasten your seat
belts in preparation for landing.

Whee’re here!

Please check the GPDD web-site for our complete report. It is at
http://www.gpdd.org/virtual.