[Gpdd] MISC; animal souls

Terry Moore tlmonroe at superlink.net
Mon Nov 17 07:35:25 EST 2003

Hi there. In response to Carla's post, I absolutely do believe with 100 per
cent conviction that animals have souls.
Should this somehow not be true, I do not want to have a soul, either,
because I cannot bear the thought of never again seeing my animal
companions waiting for me on the other side of the Bridge.

I am sure my beloved dachshund, Dudley, has made himself into a one wiener
welcoming committee for all those who enter.
Although this is not the wiener board, I will share with you a quick story.
My friend had to take her beloved cat, Kinny, to be put to sleep. I told
her that Dudley would be waiting on the other side of the Bridge for him.

When Kelly stepped out of the vet's office holding Kinny to take him home
and lay him to rest, who was prancing into the vet's office, but a dachshund!

Many blessing to everyone's GPs, and may those piggies who are ill recover
to health. For those of who whose GP has crossed the Bridge, a spunky,
loving little wiener dog was there to say hello and welcome!

love and wheeeeeeeps,

Terry

--Never talk to strangers or pick up hitchhikers, and
   beware of scam artists.  But never worry about intentions
   when you take in a homeless cat.