[Gpdd] ANN. Happy B-day LOLA

SARAH YOUNG YOUNG-S-255 at MSSU.EDU
Mon Nov 17 05:12:37 EST 2003

Hay to you all Guinea pigs and Slaves
This is Sierra here and I escaped up to the computer room to announce a
special event that took place here today.
Today Lola celebrated her 7th, yes 7th birthday!!!!!!!!!! :)
Cheyenne raided the fridge for extra celery, parsley, carrots and other
treats I then went to print out a card on the computer that I made the
night before. We let Lola sleep in and when our slaves left the house, I
got Lola up and then we had a grand party!!!
I also wanted to say that we are very excited about going on the Poo
Trip!!
Better go now, my slave just pulled up in the drive way.
The Three Wheekers and Sarah