[Gpdd] [SILLY?][Virtual} Poo Trail Almost Over!

Rod rod at megalink.net
Thu Oct 9 20:17:54 EDT 2003

Well, fellow Pigleteers...

The big Day is fast approaching.

Yes Pam, Monday November 17th is now the day our Poo Calculator is
predicting that the last Poo of the 253,433,600 poos will be laid in our
guest to cross the United States.  On that day a major mile stone will be
laid down and history for Guinea Pigs everywhere will be made.

We are going to have a Beach Party and Banquet on that day at a Place
called Cape Alava.  It is on the Ozette Indian Reservation which is nestled
in the northern corner of the Olympic Coast National Marine Sanctuary.
Washington State.  Just about as far away form sunny Maine as you can get...:)

All 2,739 Piggies are of cause invited to attend  and a small tent city
will be erected to house them on the shore of Ozette Lake,  just behind the
main beach.

It is hoped the Spice Pigs will be able to make it and will of cause be the
main attraction for the night entertainment.

I hope to see you all there.  Bring some warm clothes  and bask in the joy
of your accomplishment.

For Poo Central

Rod.