[Gpdd] Misc: sneezing and jumping piggys

Lauren3581 at aol.com Lauren3581 at aol.com
Thu Oct 9 17:45:56 EDT 2003

  Sneezing piggy- Have no fear, my Gussguss sneezes about 12 times a day.  SHe has done this since she was a baby.  She sneezes when I change the bedding (CareFresh), when I put in new hay, when I give greens, when she has floor time...basically whenever.  I have determined that Guss is sensitive to air quality.  any changes in it at all.  She is not affected by the sneezeing.  She has been ill before but it was sneezing accompanied by other sick piggy signs.  If it is just sneezing I would assume you just have a allergy ridden or dust/air sensitive pigger.

Jumping piggy - Guss has been doing the "flying Gussssssyyyy!!!!" since she was able to walk.  She used to need a running start to make it to the top of the hideaway.  When May was a little pigger, her first attempt a "flying May" resulted it smacking into the side of the hidey...hehe...but that has not stopped her.  They both spend most of there day jumping from rooftop to rooftop of the hideys and the piggloos.