[Gpdd] behaviour and silly jumping pigs and poo

joy smith gpdiva at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 9 17:24:51 EDT 2003

Hi everyone,
Louise, we have a couple of jumping pigs, Badger, Neo and Sam and Lenny,
although in his 2nd year Lenny is less likely to be found jumping onto  his
table than he used to. Badger's legs are getting very strong and he jumps
alarmingly onto an unsuspecting slave from lap to chest. He is 3 months old.
Neo and Sam (6 months old) are always hopping onto their table and also on
to the top of the sofa for a good outlook. Neo was daft enough to drop from
the back of the sofa like this, but came to no harm, thank goodness. They do
seem to like a good vantage point from which to survey the world, sometimes
they remind me of meerkats in this behaviour, and considering they have
other very successful means of preventing being predated it is
remarkable.Our girls, India and Angelina are just content to sit and cuddle
and hide in my hair. Perhaps it is a male thing?

As for the Poo trail if any one is actually going to be there you will show
the photos on the web, for us poor old brits not able to travel and be
there, but wishing we could!

Joy and Sarah Smith
Oxford uk Slaves to 8 piggies.