[Gpdd] [SILLY] Rod and Poo Trail

Jenni jenni at beethoven.com
Wed Oct 15 08:26:38 EDT 2003

Wheep Rod,  I was just reviewing the Poo Trail website,which is awesome by
the way, and I'm just astounded that this has been going on since 1997!!  I
have sent announcements to relatives and friends, and Beethoven sports a
nice sign on his cage proclaiming his proud participation and team member #
!  Eventually I'm going to paint his # permanently on his piggy hut...We
will also be participating in all events!!  Thanks for the fun!! Slave to
Beethoven, Jenni  p.s. We are really looking forward to hanging out with all
the participants!!!!