[Gpdd] [SILLY] Oxford UK Pig Air Reservations

Pam Mitchell phm251 at comcast.net
Wed Oct 15 16:39:25 EDT 2003

Dear Joy and Sarah,
Welcome!
Thank you for reserving seats on PigAir Charters for your herd. We have
reserved the following seats:
Anything Goes – Lenny
Boars Only – Sam, Neo, Horace (we respectfully ask that Neo stay with the
group and not fly off on his own!)
Sows Only – Angelina, India

Since PigAir Charters prides itself on being accommodating to all pigges
that wish to travel, we are setting aside a "Creche Age Only" area in the
Anything Goes section. There will be adult chaperones in this area to help
out. We have reserved the following seats for your two youngest:
Creche Area in Anything Goes – Gizmo, Badger

Please let us know if you have any questions about this all-important flight
across one ocean to reach the next.

Thank you for joining us in this all important trip to Cape Alava,
Washington State to witness the laying of the Last Poo. Remember, all those
participating piggies that have gone before us to the Bridge will also be
joining us in the great celebration!
Many thanks to Rod for making this all possible.
Pam
Mom to Bailey, Stuart, Tax and Patches the amazing flying piggie