[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Bladder Stone - Quincy

Crystal Lewis crystlew33 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 21:48:58 EDT 2003

Hi everyone,

Thought I would give you all an update on my Quincy.  He had an x-ray this
morning which gave up a proof that he had a stone the size of a pea.
(ouch)  In any case, he had his surgery this afternoon and is resting
comfortably at the vet office as I write this.  The vet wanted to keep him
overnight as she wanted to keep him on IV for a bit and be able to monitor
him and administer his pain meds.  I can pick him up in the morning...
phew... what a relief.  I am just so glad everything went well so far.
Now it's just the recovery.

Again thank you so much for all the replies I received I tried to thank
you all personally but if I missed someone I am sorry.

Crystal... slave to Spike & Quincy
Remembering always, my angel, Tribble