[Gpdd] Re: Care: Water bottle blues

gsbees at earthlink.net gsbees at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 15 21:11:26 EDT 2003

I've used Oasis water bottles and the Lixit wide mouth water bottles w/
little problems (all water bottles may leak in warm weather or when not
full).  You can find them in pet stores and in feed stores and where
there are large rabbit and/or cavy shows - large being the number of
entries, not the size of the animals, in the show or fair.

Inexpensive water bottles will break easily and they leak also!

Phoebe's Mom

gsbees at earthlink.net