[Gpdd] HEALTH Poor Vincent's privates

rebecca.wilmot at permabond.com rebecca.wilmot at permabond.com
Mon Sep 22 03:45:03 EDT 2003

Hi
Yesterday morning Vincent's penis was stuck out and wouldn't go back in
again.  I took him out his cage an inspected it.  There was this rock-hard
crust around it and he squealed when I touched it.  I couldn't figure out
whether it was a bit of him or was a build up.  I put him in a warm salt
water bath to try to try to loosen the build up and also to sterilise the
area.  After a few minutes I was able to use a finger nail to remove the
offending chunk of yuckiness and his willy went back in.  I am so worried
he'll get urinary tract infection.

http://www.messagelabs.com