[Gpdd] Behaviour - Eating hair!

Griffin, Diane Diane.Griffin at uk.ngrid.com
Thu Apr 1 04:37:26 EST 2004

Hi guys
Well Quentin and Oscar have been having all sorts of treats this week. Fine
beans seem to go down well, and last night they had radish tops and spinach,
besides which they seem to eat twice their own volume in hay every day!

Laken and Lasher  my boys are very verbal, it has got to the stage where
they wheek when they see either Tom or I near the back door never mind when
we open it. It's lovely , I chat to them all the time and tell them about my
day, asking them what they have been up to, yes bonkers I know but I adore
them so much!

I have a question. The other night both Quentin and Oscar were on my lap and
poddling about on the sofa when Oscar started eating Quentin's hair, (they
are both long haired). But only from around his bum area, Quentin didn't
seem bothered but Oscar was getting quite enthusiatic so I tried to
discourage it, incase things got a bit rough. Have any of you seen this
before? Are they just playing or grooming?

One final thing where is the grease gland? I have checked my boys but can't
seem to find it.

Have a lovely day
Love
Oscar Quentin and D
xx

Unless expressly stated to the contrary, the views expressed in this email
are not necessarily the views of National Grid Transco plc or any of its
subsidiaries or affiliates (Group Companies), and the Group Companies,
their directors, officers and employees make no representation and accept
no liability for its accuracy or completeness.
This e-mail, and any attachments are strictly confidential and intended for
the addressee(s) only. The content may also contain legal, professional or
other privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately and then delete the e-mail and any
attachments.  You should not disclose, copy or take any action in reliance
on this transmission.  You may report the matter by calling us on + 44(0) 1455897788.

Please ensure you have adequate virus protection before you open or detach
any documents from this transmission.  The Group Companies do not accept
any liability for viruses.

An e-mail reply to this address may be subject to monitoring for
operational reasons or lawful business practices.