[Gpdd] behavior-cuddling

schumann at bellsouth.net schumann at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 6 12:24:43 EDT 2004

My girls are very different in personality and like to be handled differently.

Tribble (aka Triblet, the Princess Pig, the Precious One, the One Ring) does NOT like to be petted.  I put her in my lap and just let her be.  If I'm holding Lokai at the same time, I'll pet them both.  Tribble likes to stick out a back foot like she is a princess reclining on a fainting couch!  She is also the dominant piggie.  When she is ready to get down, she will grab skin but never actually break it unless you don't pay attention in the next few minutes.  At that point, she will usually wee on you to make sure you get the message!

Lokai (aka Sweetie Pig, Cuddle Pig, the Lokester)loves to cuddle.  If I'm holding her by herself, she'll run up my chest and sit under my chin or on my shoulder.  When I cut my hair, she seemed a bit distressed that she didn't have her usual hiding place.  She will also give me kisses when she feels like it.  Tribble never does that.

Jan
Mom to Tribble and Lokai