[Gpdd] Rescue Pigs bunnies and gerbils

Michelle Paschall PASCHALL at qualexphoto.com
Tue Apr 6 13:31:32 EDT 2004

I received this e-mail from a friend asking for help finding homes for
these guys.  If you are in the NC area and looking for a piggie, gerbil
or bunny,  please consider adopting from the Orange County APS see the
info below.  They have a limited amount of space for the small animals
and I am sure they are overflowing.  I am sure there will be even more
small animals after Easter and when colleges are out. Please pass the
word on and tell people to check here before buying a piggy at the
store.

Michelle

>>> <cathyklein at juno.com> 4/3/04 6:40:04 PM >>>
MICHELLE, KNOW ANYONE WHO CAN HELP?