[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE]RE: Hammy the Hamster episodes on DVD

lisa.sharpcrew.com lisa at sharpcrew.com
Wed Apr 7 13:20:57 EDT 2004

What is Fry's????  I LOVE Hammy and his friends at the Riverbank.  My son
used to watch it on TV (well ok, so did I!) and now that Animal Planet isn't
running it, we've missed it.  I wrote to Paul Sutherland (the creator and
storyteller) to see about anyone else picking it up and was told no one yet.
But I could buy episodes off the website at $25/episode!!  Cute show but not
for $25 per!!  I would love to be able to get some shows for my son and
me...oh, and Fuzzy Pig too!  I think she would popcorn with joy over GP and
his mighty brain!!

Lisa Sharp
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator

Please visit my Stampin' Up! website: