[Gpdd] [HEALTH] TMS Liquid for Upper Respiratory Infection

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Mon Apr 12 14:42:35 EDT 2004

Not that I have experience or knowledge of this treatment,
but it does remind me of a question I wanted to bring up.
Several times now, I've noticed that Lil'Whistle sounds
a bit hoarse when he starts to wheek. The first time I
noticed it was the evening after we'd been out running
around half the day. I worried that he'd gotten a sore
throat or something as it was a bit chilly, even tho'
I'd tried to keep him covered and warm. Then a little
later that evening he sounded fine, so I thought maybe
he'd just been wheeking too long and/or loud across
to MomSnowy. Then he's done it again a couple times
since then. It just comes and goes. When I hold him
up to my ear to see if I can hear any congestion, etc,
I hear all sorts of thumps and wigglings, but nothing
that sounds threatening.
Any ideas? Since this doesn't continue, and there are
no other symptoms, is it even anything to worry about?
His bachelor pad isn't in a corner like the Condo, he
may get a bit of a draft there, tho'I really didn't
think so. Plus, he has his little Piggie Pocket (an
Okie cavy cozy) hanging from the top like a little tent
where he hangs out between meals.
Susi and the Okie Piggies
Snowy, CocoPuff and Lil' Whistle