[Gpdd] MISC: Tampa Bay Pignic

DFHAKES at aol.com DFHAKES at aol.com
Sun Apr 18 20:07:12 EDT 2004

It's time for a (guinea pig) Pignic!  Please pass this information on to
anyone who might be interested.  Here are the details:

Sat, 5/1/04, 10am-2pm, at Anderson Park on US 19 in Tarpon, Shelter #1

What to bring:

Guinea pigs!
Anything your piggie might need, including food, water, a pen, etc.  Watery
fruit such as oranges and watermelon.  Parsley snacks.
Lunch for yourself, water, sunscreen
Money for raffles and supplies (all money will benefit rescue pigs)
WELL BEHAVED children (please keep in mind this is not a petting zoo)

What not to bring:

Sick, young, or frail guinea pigs
Unwanted pigs - we will not accept "dumps"
Barking dogs (we love dogs but not at a Pignic)

Please direct questions to Deb Ganley at debg43 at ij.net
We're trying to reach as many exotic vets as possible to invite them and
their clients.  If you have a vet visit in the next couple of weeks, please tell
them about Pignic!!

Dana F. Hakes
Chapter Manager
Tampa Bay House Rabbit Society