[Gpdd] [Health] Dear Shaggy

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Thu Apr 22 15:08:02 EDT 2004

Rachel-
I am so very sorry to hear about Shaggy. We know
you did everything possible for him, I'm sure none
of us could have done more. And through it all he
was comforted by your love and devotion - that
has to be why he hung on for so long. That is a
tribute to your love and care, and know that he
will be faithfully waiting for you at the Bridge.
In the meantime, we will have to take comfort
knowing that he is not only not suffering, but
happily frolicking in those great fields of
clover, with our other Best Love Piggies.
God bless you, and please let us know if there's
anything we can do. Glad to hear you plan to
adopt another sweet piggie - let us know how
that goes. (why not two, they're small??!!)
Are you near any of these rescues or other slaves
who are looking for good homes?
Lots of Piggie hugs'n'kisses,
Susi and the Okie Piggies
Snowy, CocoPuff and Lil' Whistle