[Gpdd] Health

MascaraS23 at aol.com MascaraS23 at aol.com
Mon Apr 26 21:34:55 EDT 2004

Phew! what a harrowing five days   my Matisse and I have had. I had noticed
he was crying a little it when urinating on Wednesday, but there was no lood in
his urine. Then on Thursday morning he was veritably writhing in pain, unable
to urinate. I rushed him to the doctor and it turns out he had a stone stuck
in his urethra. When they operated they found he also had a raging bladder
infection. I couldnt believe it because until then he seemed okay - I mean, every
now and then he had some blood in his urine but I monitered it and even the
doctor said that until he got him open he didnt realize - you see, he was able
to get some urine out of him, and it looked normal. He said all of this brown
sludge was inside his bladder. Anyway, I am happy to report that little
'tissey is doing great now. He is just such a little lovey...great spunk and vive. I
do have a question though. Matisse is having tooth problems..its not vitamin
C related though and the doc cant figure out what is causing this prob so I
wanted to ask you guys. In february his lower front tooth broke below the gum.
But then when he went in on THursday it turns out that all his teeth in front
are cracked . Its not seeming to bother him, but it is upsetting. The doc said
it almost looked like trauma. The only thing I can think is that sometimes he
bites on the cage bars...I built a cube and coroplast cage and the bars are
pretty tough on it....has any body else had this type of problem?

Warmest Wheeks,
Andrea Martin
Slave to Matisse & Neo