[Gpdd] RE:[Health] Kinda gross

Laura lauramelville at comcast.net
Wed Apr 28 20:31:44 EDT 2004

This was a discussion once before on the board.  The closest thing I could find was in the "Disease of Domestic Guinea Pigs" by V.C.G. Richardson:

Intussusception:  "This condition has been recorded in a guinea pig after a bout of diarhoea.  The initial scouring appeared to resolve after 5 days and then the guinea pig began to pass small amounts of blood mixed with firm motions.  A day later it passed a 10 cm section of gut and the condition resolved completely."

Probably doesn't entirely fit your case, but other than a miscarriage I can't find anything close to what you described.  Someone else on the board may have another idea.

I wanted to thank everyone for their help with Molly, Abby and Phoebe's skin problems.  Molly & Abby tested positive for mites and the ivermectin has helped them; Phoebe's hair has started to come back in (finally).  So we have our fingers crossed here.

Laura, BJ, Tweek, Lily, Lucy, Phoebe, Molly and Abby