[Gpdd] re: [Behavior] <Questions about 3 male babies>

Lauren Cordeiro petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 30 17:48:55 EDT 2004

Hi Dawnda,
I don't have personal experience owning multiple boys, but I know the boys that we have in the pet store are usually grouped in at least three or more, and when they are first shipped to us they are usually all siblings to my knowledge (I don't know a whole lot about it unfortunately). They are young and they get along great, cuddling in their huts and even popcorning. Of course, if one of them doesn't get along he would have to be seperated. But I would think especially since your guys are young and from the same litter that you would have a good chance of them getting along together. Of course, introduce them to a lady and that could be a different story!!
Wheeeks,
Lauren, Pig and Poo-Pooh