[Gpdd] [SILLY] My piggie!!

petunia_loo at yahoo.com petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 1 01:22:46 EDT 2004

Oh, sorry I forgot to mention of course, while I'm on
the topic of Portugal... I just started getting into
Portuguese Fado and it is so beautiful. Of course I
like Amalia Rodrigues, and one of my favorite artists
is Mariza, especially her album Fado Em Mim!!!
Everybody needs to go out and buy it because seriously
it is the best CD ever!!! I rank it up there with
Modest Mouse and Radiohead!!! Sorry if this is
completely off-topic.
Wheeeeks,
Lauren, Piglet and Pooh BEar

=====
Tens of millions of healthy companion animals are euthanized each year in the U.S. Adopt a homeless pet. Have your pets spayed and neutered.

Join the Guinea Pig Rescue Transport Group!