[Gpdd] Health: Beethoven's Bladder Stone

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Sat Aug 7 17:44:54 EDT 2004

Wheeking Wizards, Beethoven! -- what are you doing with a bladder stone?
We've heard that it's a big one, too!  Where did you get it?
       Those are not good things. Didn't you know that? Somebody should have
told you that before you got it.
       You're the Rumblestrut Blues king, after all! You need to stay
healthy.
       Whee are very worried about you, but whee also believes that you are
going to be fine. Alge says that we should look at things like this as little
love notes from God, to remind us all (peoples and piggies) to enjoy all life's
good things and to love and share love while whee can.
       Whee would rather not get those kind of love notes.(Whee hope God
doesn't mind us saying that.)
       It's me now, Beethoven. It's Wilson, and I want to say something to
you. Last wheek and early this wheek I didn't know if I was going to make it. I
didn't have a stone though. I know that stones are bad so I'm not going to get
one even if it's offered to me. I'm better now, but I was scared. Alge was
scared, too. But now that I've come through, life seems real exciting again.
Just like when I was a tiny pup. I've been practicing laps around my cage,
running through my cubby, wheeking wildly just because of the joy of my body working
right again. I even like the "mini guineas" now!! I've been wheeking at them
through one side of my cage and one of them is wheeking back. (Ebeneezer
really liked the mini guineas and they loved him.)
       Oh bother. Mr. Cooders says I've monopolized the keyboard for long
enough. It's harder for him to type now, since his accident. Remember when you
offered to donate blood if he needed that transfusion? You wanted a slice of
orange to help you recover your strength -- and a t. shirt!

       Ahem... Cooders here. The little guy sure talks a lot, doesn't he? I
didn't think I'd get to write anymore. (But truthfully, buddy, I was seriously
worried about him for a while there.) Anyway, be sure your Mum gets some kind
of pain medication for you in case you need it. I wished that I'd had
something when I lost my front toe.
       But whee'll look on the bright side. Whee're becoming tested rugged
survivor types, Beethoven. You with your surgery scar (some sows think scars are
very attractive in a boar, hehe) and me with my missing digit tho somehow I
don't know if that will impress the lady piggies the way your scar will. I
might get a silver tipped walking stick. That would give me some sytle, don't you
think?
       Whee are really counting on you -- and on George the Guinea Pig -- to
get better. This has been a sad summer with so many of our very favorites
piggies going to the Bridge to wait for us and their peoples. They're happy but
wheee miss them.
       So come on, Beethoven, turn the tide. Whee know you will. Whee have a
bet going here that you'll be snacking by evening. That "big belly" is going
to demand fruits and veggies and hay, all right away. And besides that, there's
that Brownie Bear to think about! One very fine looking lady pig. Wheeek,
wheeek!!!
       Whee'll be waiting for your next blues tune. And ya' gotta know pain
to sing the blues!
       You'll be back better than ever!

Loving wheeeks,

The Jolly Rodents: Wilson and Mr. Cooders (+ the 2 admiring mini-guineas)
Whee know that the spirit of Ebeneezer WoollyBear will keep watch during your
surgery. Rumblestrut buddies forever!