[Gpdd] Re: Sometimes even God wants a musician

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Sun Aug 8 19:37:54 EDT 2004

I am so very sorry to hear of the crossing over of BEETHOVEN a talented piggy
indeed and my condolences go out to his mother who loved him so dearly. Alge
has so well expressed what a special piggy this little guy was. But special is
not always in a piggies accomplishments as it is in how he lived within and
brought so many smiles to his mother's heart. It is that which makes every one
of our piggies the greatest stars in the world. BEETHOVEN went that one step
further and brought smiles to all those who knew of his vocal accomplishments.
I am one of those who have heard his wonderful voice in the hit "Rumblestrut
Blues." His mother did EVERYTHING humanly possible for this little guy, again
Alge documented the anguish his mother went through and the contacting of
another vet and ultimately doing the ONLY thing left to give him a fighting chance
and have the stone removed. There is no doubt without this intervention
shortly down the road there would have been a great deal of suffering in store for
the little guy. His mother did what any of us would and gave him that chance.
He fought valiantly to get better I'm SURE since he had such incredible love
and caring to help him. But sometimes all the love on this earth and all of the
caring sometimes just can't keep them here. When God calls them home, we are
left only with a tearful good bye and the memories that will live in that place
in our heart where each of them has lived from the day we set eyes on them.
BEETHOVEN will be missed by all of us for he was part of OUR family, and just
as a family grieves collectively so we all grieve collectively for this
wonderful little guy whose fame is known to all of us but whose real fame was that
special love he shared with her. So once again please accept my sincere
condolences on the loss of BEETHOVEN.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, George the guinea pigs daddy