[Gpdd] [Misc] home from vacation

truejedi at bellsouth.net truejedi at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 18 01:29:59 EDT 2004

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing well!  We just got back home tonight from a wonderful trip to Austin, TX...and San Antanio Sea World.  We had a great time but I missed my baby so much and was sooo happy to see her tonight.  It seemed we couldn't drive fast enough and we got caught by every light and slowed down by construction and everything possible to add minutes to the countdown of holding my Muinea in my arms again.  She did very well with her piggy sitter but she is happy to be home.  She let out a loud "wheeeek" when I walked in the room to get her...I just held onto her and couldn't let go.  And although no piggy will ever replace Motah...I have gotten really closer to Muinea in the past few weeks.

Just a quick question also...are the veggie flavored dog biscuits ok for piggies?  I have read in some places that they are good for them especially for their teeth..but others I read they aren't good for them.  Just wanted to get some opinions from the experts on the digest.  HOpe you are all doing well.  Warm Wheeeks to all!!!!
Misty and Muinea