[Gpdd] Misc: Sassy Brownie Bear and me...

Leah McNeil lconsuela at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 21:19:17 EDT 2004

Hello Slaves!
Wow, it's been like Forever since I've
written the Digest. I've been so busy
at my job, it's ridiculous. But, today
was a slow day and so I must have read
10 Digests. But, I'm only up to August 8th
(sigh!). Although, I do cheat a bit and
skim the Archives...and speaking of
cheating-- Sue, I had to laugh when I
read your blurb about your Poopsie farting.
Because as many of you know, my Brownie
Bear farts ever so often and it's just
Too Hilarious cuz afterwards, she always
gives me this look like, "WHAT?!?!?" and
then goes about her business. :-)

I'm going by memory here, but wanted to
mention a few things: I about pee'd in my
pants laughing so hard when I read about
the Piggies that exhibit 'turtle' behavior,
running around with their pigloos on their
backs...Too Cute! My B-Bear doesn't go too
far with hers, but she's always having her
little fits, so when she's in her pigloo,
she'll pick it up and drop it abruptly and
then move it so that the entrance is facing
a different side and then she'll fuss like
a little baby. That Pig is all about the DRAMA!!

Also, HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY to Spookie!!! It's
always Wonderful to hear of our Piggie Friends
making it to the ripe 'ole age of 5. Yippee!!

Brownie Bear are HAPPY to hear that Wilson
is feeling better and that his Slave, Alge is
taking Excellent care of the Lil' Fella...

BB and I are also HAPPY to hear that George the
G-Pig is doing well and that his Mommy & Daddy
(Joseph and Gail) are Treating him EXTRA SPECIAL
these days.

Well, I better end this as it is getting a little
long, but I wanted to WELCOME all New Piggies
and Slaves!!! This is a Wonderful Place and I'm
sure you'll enjoy ever second of it. Oh, and for
Midnight's Slave: your posting about how you and
Midnight have become the Best of Buddies really
moved me and I think people like you who rescue
and give such Love and Care to our little ones,
Truly do make this World a Better Place...

Well, that's all she wrote! Brownie Bear is doing
just fine and she is being her usual Sassy Self and
she wanted to say "Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!" to all her
Piggie Friends!!

        Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeeeeps,
            Leah...Slave to Brownie Bear :-)