[Gpdd] RE: [ANNOUNCE] Piggie magnet sale/e-mail glitch

LaurieJean gombar sillyca at maine.rr.com
Tue Dec 7 09:05:25 EST 2004

 Hi!
Something has come to my attention.  At the risk of sounding neurotic, I
am going to explain my latest finding.  I am sure all of you have a way
of organizing or deleting incoming junk mail.  It has come to my
attention that my preferences or junk mail is somehow including  rules
to send orders for piggie magnets to my deleted items folder.  I only
found this out yesterday as I was doing a send/receive and actually
semi- watching the screen as all the e-mail downloaded.  Usually I click
the mouse and leave, doing other things and come back to reading e-mail
later.
SO if you have written me about magnets before this Sunday, it may have
accidentally gotten deleted without my knowledge.  If I have not
responded to you from a magnet query, then please resend your message.
I am trying to figure out how to disable all deleted items filters, and
meanwhile checking my deleted items befre I blindly think it is all
junk.
Thank you for your cooperation.
LJ
Walker 8mos... fussy due to learning to crawl...
Sugar 7 yrs... hanging in there....