[Gpdd] [SILLY] Bing!

Pam Bowyer petra-nef at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 15 14:42:54 EST 2004

	Everyone seems to enjoy Bing's videos so much that I thought I would post
the source community for you. Bing has a Live Journal fan club here:
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=bingsfans You would need to
create a Live Journal account if you don't have one, in order to become a
community member, but it's free. This is the best place to keep up with
Bing's video releases, and the latest press on him. You should also check
out his slave, bamboleo, as she is the "artistic director" of his videos.
She is also a fantastic artist and she does really beautiful guinea pig
icons, and has even made a Bing calendar!

I hope I'll see some of you there.

Pam

P.S. My three of my pigs are in the chorus of Bing's latest video: Kodi,
Aurga, and Giza. :)