[Gpdd] Re: ANNOUNCEMENT SHY GUY is not alone I KNOIE GEORGE met him half way

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Sat Dec 18 00:39:11 EST 2004

Jennifer and Adam,
Please accept my deepest and most sincere condolences on your loss of SHY
GUY. From reading your postings he was not with you for a very long time but I
know from experience, time does not create love. It does not deepen it but
rather is what is to be looked back on regardless of long or short and remember the
happy days and the happy wheeks. I can tell from reading your posting SHY GUY
would not have been treated better by any mommy or daddy. Those happy days
when SHY GUY came into your life should be savored and looked upon as a gift
from God. But I know he was not alone when he crossed the bridge...GEORGE met him
half way and walked him the rest. His appetite is back and he is running
around with so many of our little guys eating like there is no tomorrow...for you
see there really IS no     is ONLY forever...again I am sorry and hopefully
you have pictures that will always remind you of the wonderful days when the sun
always shown when you held a little guinea pig in your arms...Once again, I
am sorry but I know he is in good hands.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, GEORGE the guinea pigs daddy forever