[Gpdd] [Miscellaneous] Secret Santa Pigs

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 21 21:40:21 EST 2004

Hi Piggies and Slaves,

Speaking of only 5 days until Christmas, many of your slaves (or the pigs did not sneak on the 'puter and write me) did not email me to let me know if you received your gifts or not.  Also, I know many piggies still did not receive their gifts yet which has me worried.

I know you all received your secret santa pigs because you all replied.  Is there anyone that wants to back out or for some reason can't get a gift?  Please let me know so I can make other arrangements for that "special" piggie so he or she can have a present.

It really isn't fair that someone adds their pigs to participate in the secret santa pig only for that person to have their pigs get gifts but than they don't send any out gift.  I'm not saying this has happened and I really hope it doesn't.  I hope everypig and everyone that pigticipated gets a gift and sends a gift or gifts out to their secret santa pig/s.

So please let me know if you don't plan to send out a gift for whatever reason, NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

Thanks.

Happy Holidays to All slaves and Pigs.

Lisa
(Secret Santa Pig Coordinator)

The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"