[Gpdd] (Misc.) The Squee Squad says THANKS!

Stacy Harvey ckrtsqrl2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 23 13:44:26 EST 2004

Hi, this is Serendipity, Diva Extraordinaire of the
Squee Squad. We would like to thank our Secret Santa
Piggies for sending all the wonderful gifts. Mommy
slave wanted to thank everyone by name, but she was a
silly slave and threw away the boxes and envelopes
with the names on them! (Humans have no common sense
sometimes!) We haven't been allowed to open our gifts
yet, but we know that we piggers have the most gifts
under the tree. We wanted mommy slave to have a gift
too, and we made her a nice poo sculpture, but she
didn't seem to think it was acceptable to leave it on
the coffee table. She said something about using it as
plant food.
Anyway, thanks again to our Secret Santas and Happy
Holidays to every slave and pig.
BTW-- we had gifts to send too, but mommy slave was a
little late in getting them out. Something about
waiting until payday, of which I know nothing about,
especially the "waiting" part. Hopefully everypig will
get their gifts on time.

Wheeeeeeeps,
Serendipity, Max, Teddy, Maxine, Oscar, Willie,
Pinkerton, Jasper and Tigger