[Gpdd] silly: but not really silly

schumann at bellsouth.net schumann at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 11 10:29:20 EST 2004

There have been so many piggies passing over the Bridge lately that I wanted to interject a happy note.  My Poopie Queens (Tribble and Lokai) are doing quite well.  I've started a new job after being unemployed for 6 months (yea!) and they are adjusting well to being home alone during the day.  They are cage piggies but they get "floor time" every night.

To all of those who have lost a precious pig or have a sick pig, you are in my thoughts and prayers.  Tribbie and the Loke-ster send loving warbles and wheeks as well.

Jan
Mom to Tribble and Lokia