[Gpdd] Virtual: Seeing Eye Pigs

Susan Eastin susan at boatlift.com
Thu Feb 12 18:05:47 EST 2004

Since it was brought up here at the office, I was wondering if anyone has
had any experience with Seeing Eye Pigs?  I am sure they could be most
comforting to those needing guidance, and possibly could sit on the dash
of a car to provide direction in that way as well.  But my needs are less
demanding - I only need help with reading. It seems that I cannot wear
my reading glasses for long due to an old injury, and cannot wear contact
lenses either.  If there were some way to use a piggie like a scanner,
transmitting the written material somehow . . .  maybe on the same
principle as the metallic hats available on ebay to protect our animals
from the intruding and dangerous rays from O.S.
If anyone can suggest a source for information on this we would appreciate
it.
Susi and the OP's