[Gpdd] [HEALTH] <dry heaves or hiccups or what?? help!!>

Lauren Cordeiro petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 15 22:09:22 EST 2004

OK so a few days ago one of my pigs was hiccupping for a short time, but then it stopped and I haven't thought much of it since. But today Pooh Bear was doing like this thing it looked like "dry heaves" like when you try to throw up but nothing comes out... it's stopped now but holy crap what is going on with my pigs!!!!! Has anyone ever noticed this type of thing before??
Thanks!!
Pooh Bear, Piglet and worried slave Lauren