[Gpdd] re: [BEHAVIOR] <poor Honey>

Lauren Cordeiro lauren_cordeiro at student.uml.edu
Wed Feb 18 18:58:57 EST 2004

Hi Justine,
I wouldn't panic yet. My piggies have also gotten in a tumble or two but they are ok now. Don't worry about her being frightened, hopefully in time she will get over it, especially if you give her lots of treats!! hehe, that was Piglet's suggestion. Anyway, what I do when something like that happens is hold my GP in a comfortable position on my lap and gently press in areas around where they bumped, and lightly press their paws and legs. I look to see if they might flinch or show signs of discomfort when I press a certain area. Also, I wouldn't worry unless she stops doing her normal activities.
Lauren, Pooh Bear and Piglet