[Gpdd] Misc. - Getting a companion

Frances Hemmer francie56_us at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 20:36:06 EST 2004

I would like the opinion of some of you experts about getting another GP for our 4 to 5 month old girl Ginger.  We looked at a 9 week old girl tonight.  But she seemed to be very scared and ran when we tried to pick her up at Petland.  So we decided not to get her.  When we got our Ginger back in Dec., she just sat there and let us pick her up.  We are thinking about getting her a companion.  But just not sure if they would get along, since Ginger is older now.  Any thoughts on this would be great.
Thanks,
Fran