[Gpdd] CARE - Thanks Dawnda

Janelle eythel at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jan 1 18:33:39 EST 2004

Thank you for the advice about the Vit. C.  I'm not sure what the extra Vit. C supplements has to do with my Pepper's bladder stones.  But maybe my Vet was worried about Pepper getting kidney stones, too?  I've heard people say that you just CANNOT give piggies too much Vit. C.  But then I've also heard the opposite .....that you CAN give them too much Vit. C.  My 4 girly pigs get plenty of bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, and Oxbow's Cavy Cuisine.  I just try to stay away from the high calcium veggies and fruits because of the stone potential.  Thanx.

Warm wheeks, Janelle