[Gpdd] RE: MISC- Cats & Piggies Update + My Website!

Lauren Cordeiro petunia_loo at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 23:41:52 EST 2004

Madi,
I'm sorry your kitten isn't reacting to your GPs like you hoped. Unfortunately, I still don't trust (and probably never will) my two cats (although I love them very much) with my two GPs. They haven't quite decided whether the GPs are food, toys, or threats. But whenever my GPs are out, I'm always in the same room, and my cats won't usually bother them when I'm right there. About the clawing, did you see the Soft Paws that someone on the Gpdd suggested? I hadn't seen it before but it looks pretty cool.
The pictures on your website of the GPs are so cute! What kind of camera do you use? I have a new "Canon PowerShot G3" or whatever digital and it's like the greatest thing ever! It's just a hobby and I don't know much about photography but I use it all the time. I'm not really good at the artsy/conceptual stuff, but I do take a lot of pictures of my GPs. (haha) If you want you can go look at some of them at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/petunia_loo
Lauren, Piglet, and Pooh Bear