[Gpdd] Re: Announcement: CONRATULATIONS...

Off1Knight at aol.com Off1Knight at aol.com
Mon Jan 12 21:22:27 EST 2004

It isn't often indeed when I can begin and finish a post dry eyed...but in
this case I am confident that it will be one of those occasions. I'm speaking of
Sidney, who recently celebrated his 5th birthday. God bless him and keep him
for another 5. If is so heartening to know that some of our little loved ones
can live past that magic number. I say magic because it is that number that is
years our little guys begin to defy the averages. It is WONDERFUL to know
Sidney had such a wonderful day. I also would like to note that our little guy,
George, is approaching that birthday as well. There is a GREAT PARTY planned
for him with all his friends complete with fireworks. I can only pray that God
will grace us with longevity until then. There is NO doubt it is in no small
part due to love. So congratulations once again you birthday boy and may you
have many many more.

Sincerely,

Joseph C. Petrillo, George the guinea pigs daddy