[Gpdd] Re: Health: Jessie

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Fri Jan 16 03:06:16 EST 2004

Wow!  A vet who makes housecalls after hours to check out noises made by a
guinea pig???  That is incredible.  Debby, where do you live--in Utopia???  I
hope you realize how lucky you are,  I have always had to bundle ailing
animals---dogs, cat, guinea pigs, gerbil, rat, etc.---out to the car in all kinds of
weather, and if I can get the vet to meet me at the veterinary clinic after
hours, he always charges exorbitant fees for his inconvenience.

Love and WHeeEEEEEEPS,

Alyssa and the guinea pig movie stars
http://hometown.aol.com/guineapigfilms

(PLUS the Yorkies, Manx cat, gerbil, albino rat with the bulging red eye, and
the frog)