[Gpdd] Re: you post of Dec. 23 to the GPDD

Mary Destatte mdstretch at tbbs.net
Wed Jan 21 08:12:26 EST 2004

Hi Leah and all GPDDers:

 My heart is broken.  Stretch died this morning about 7:15.  I know that I
could for him but it wasn't enough.  I don't know what else to say but
thanks for all your support.  My cousin, Sharon, is coming over about 9:30
a.m. to pick him up and she will bury him next to squirt at her home.  I
can't believe he is gone.  It hurts so much.  I had him in the large carrier
next to me with my hand laying on him.  He was making his little noises and
kept trying to move closer when all of a sudden he went still.  I can't stop
crying.  I've been holding him knowing I will never be able to do it again
in this world.  Maybe God has his room in my mansion prepared and wanted him
home there.  "I love you stretch and will miss you more than you can ever
know."