[Gpdd] [announcement] re: Sudden death of Rajah

Cristie Grabow cristation at cookiemonster.com
Thu Jan 22 23:58:55 EST 2004

Dear Marilou, Paprika & Willow,

I am very sorry to hear about the passing of your precious little piggie.  The only time I have ever heard of a piggie dying suddenly like that was with my last guinea pig Spotz, she appeared to be in nearly perfect health but one day she stopped eating, and less than 12 hours later my precious little piggie died in my arms.  Spotz might have been inbreed or had cancer or something like that... I honestly don't know... it was probably just your little piggie's time.  I'm so sorry to hear about your loss! Zoom sends her chubbles and wheeps to Paprika and Willow. *hugs*

Cristie & Zoom