[Gpdd] MISC - Pig Puddlin & Cycle Of Life

Janelle eythel at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jan 23 17:22:31 EST 2004

Am I the only person that remembers the term "Pig Puddlin"?  I don't think there was a "g" at the end of "Puddlin".  Wasn't that when a pig would tuck all four paws under him/herself and just kind of sprawl out.....TOTALLY RELAXED.  Just like a raindrop when it hits the earth - it spreads out!!!

David - Yes, I think about The Cycle Of Life all the time when I hear about a piggie dying or piggies being born.  When my Scooby died I was a real mess.  I lost a lot of weight, could only sleep 3 hours a night, had to go on anti-depressants, and lost most of my hair!  I looked like a cancer patient that was going through chemo!  Then I adopted 4 female pigs.  If I started to cry about Scooby then they would ALL start growling!  It was like they were saying, "We know you're sad Mom, but we need your love, too!  We know you miss her, but can't you make room in your heart for us?"  That really woke me up.  I still cry for her, but I try not to do it around my gp's because it makes them soooooo upset!!  I know they can sense when I'm sad and they don't like it!

And yes, I do remember Axel Rose.  And AnnaMarie, were you the slave to the 5 Spice Girls?  There are so many names of piggies, in my head, that have gone to The Bridge.  That's one BIG HAPPY FAMILY playing and munching up there!!

Warm wheeks, Janelle